Key Manufacturing is the only bright anodiser in South Australia, and one of only a handful of matt and colour anodisers. Potential applications of the process are diverse, ranging from sheets for the printing trade, balustrading and domestic oven handles.
Anodising your metal components offers a number of unique benefits:
- Reduced corrosion, thanks to an anodised finish integrated into the base aluminium
- Exceptional durability: ideal for exterior aluminium such as doors, windows and solar panels
- Easier maintenance, practically eliminating scratches and wear during fabrication, handling, installation, frequent cleaning and usage
- Increased visual appeal, with retention of aluminium’s metallic appearance
- Wide range of colours and high colour consistency, and easy to achieve decorative finishes.
Our anodising services include the following:
- Unsealed anodising, used in signage screen printing.
- Bright anodising – up to 2.3 metres long, with a finish up to 25 microns to AS1231-2000
- Matt anodising – up to 3.5 metres long, with a finish up to 25 microns to AS1231-2000
- Clean and etch of aluminium parts
- Chromate conversion coating, for pre-treating components prior to powder coating or for use in the electronics industry.
Key Manufacturing makes its own anodising racks so we can anodise any shape. Costs are kept to a minimum, because we don’t need to purchase racks and we can maintain and repair them ourselves.