Welcome to Key Manufacturing
A high level of quality control and automated equipment allow us to create the products, the turnaround times and the consistency needed for winning results. Our 4500 square metre factory in South Australia offers an experienced team committed to engineering excellence.
Accredited ISO 9001 quality and managerial systems in accordance with ISO 140001 environmental management systems.
- Anodising (Vast colour range) (Up to 3500mm lengths)
- Anodising Bright dip (Up to 2300mm lengths)
- Powder coating (Up to 2000mm length horizontally)
- Precision & Automated recutting
- Press & Punching
- Assembly/soldering service
- CNC facilities (Maximum table size is 2000mm x 850mm)
- Surface Bead blasting
- Polishing & Finishing
- Aluminium Extrusions (Custom/Exclusive & Standard Geometrics)
- Sheet & Coil products
CNC Milling offers quick set-up for low volumes and consistent results every time.
Key Manufacturing is the only bright anodiser in South Australia, and one of only a handful of matt and colour anodisers.
Offering all of the durability, production and decoration benefits of anodising, but the use of polyester powders gives a wider range of colours.
A range of different saws allows Key Manufacturing to cut most lengths of aluminium and steel.
An important part of Key Manufacturing’s complete solution for metal manufacture is having one of the few press shops left in South Australia.
Metal finishing is an important part of the services we provide to the Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) industry.